Followers are important on Instagram, but it’s still just a vanity metric. However, if you want your Instagram to take off like mobile monkey CEO Larry Kim’s Instagram account has in the past month, you need to learn how to increase engagement on Instagram.
Because at the end of the day, engagement is what makes the Instagram algorithm happy.
The marketing metrics associated with Larry Kim’s Instagram, since implementing the secrets you’re about to learn in this article, are absolutely bonkers:
- Profile visits are up 255% in the last month.
- Website Taps are up 249% per month.
- Thousands of new Instagram followers coming in organically each week.
- His DM inbox is exploding with messages using the same word over and over
- Impressions are up 170% per month.
The point is, everything is blowing up from impressions, to account activity, to website taps — all of it.
And it’s not just followers. As I just mentioned, Larry’s Instagram DM inbox is receiving thousands of new messages every week. The truly crazy part is that these are not random automated messages. The DMs Larry is receiving have keywords in them that Larry himself specified in a post or on another social channel.
Plus, he’s getting messages from major influencers, supermodels, billionaires like Grant Cardone, and some celebrities that I’m not even sure I’m allowed to mention in this article.
So, what on Earth is going on here?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this article. From the strategies Larry is using, to the new Instagram tools that (at the time I’m writing this) I guarantee the majority of Instagrammers haven’t been made aware of, yet.
So get ready because you’re going to learn all of the “non-obvious, but totally legal” ways to grow engagement on Instagram in 2021.
15 Ways to Increase Instagram Engagement in 2021
- Instantly reply to mentions and add a link to Instagram Stories.
- Beat the Instagram algorithm by writing longer captions.
- Create an Instagram welcome message.
- Start conversations with the different Instagram Story Stickers.
- Automatically reply to Instagram DMs (direct message).
- Create content that’s “saveable” for Instagram users.
- Manage Instagram DMs with live chat tools & the OmniChatⓇ Inbox.
- Create a lead generation funnel from the new Clubhouse app.
- Instantly reply to comments on posts with Instagram Comment Autoresponders.
- Use actionable Instagram hashtags to boost engagement.
- Learn how to do Reels on Instagram like a pro.
- Optimize your Instagram page for SEO.
- Run Instagram Click-to-Messenger ad campaigns.
- Partner with micro-influencers to create brand authenticity.
- Choose the best marketing tools for Instagram.
Source: mobile monkey